Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
ORDER CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS
Once you purchase a subscription, the initial price you purchased at will remain the same even if the price increases after your initial purchase. However, if you cancel your subscription at any time and re-subscribe at a later date, your new subscription will be purchased at the most current rate. In other words, your initial purchase price will be grandfathered in as long as you do not cancel your subscription after your initial purchase.
Monthly payments are taken in advance.
MONTH-TO-MONTH PAYING MEMBERS
If you have signed up for a month-to-month The LinkedIn Collective membership, the subscription renews automatically each month on the date that you first signed up and your debit/credit card will be charged the fee stated at the time of purchase (or the introductory rate during introductory period). Price may change at the end of your subscription period if created with a promotional rate. Your subscription will start as soon as your debit/credit card is successfully charged.
LINKEDIN GROUP ACCESS
LinkedIn Group access is only available to members with an active monthly The LinkedIn Collective subscription. Upon cancelling your subscription you will be removed from the LinkedIn Group prior to the last business day of the month in which your membership is active
LINKEDIN GROUP PARTICIPATION
The primary purpose of the LinkedIn Group is to stay connected, share ideas, and support one another on our journey.
Users should exercise common sense and courtesy in submitting comments or materials for posting in the LinkedIn Group. Inappropriate postings and/or comments would include, for example, comments or materials that:
- Are obscene, vulgar, abusive, hateful or threatening.
- Make false or defamatory statements about others.
- Are invasive of the privacy rights of others (e.g., by including personal information about other people without their consent). Harass or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or other factors.
- Users may not use the LinkedIn Group to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or for any purpose that may be illegal.
- User posts and or comments may not contain comments engaging in political activity.
- Users may not use the LinkedIn Group for commercial purposes. Posts and or comments may not include advertisements for goods or services, solicitations, “spam”, chain letters, surveys, pyramid schemes or the like.
- Posts and or comments may not include content or materials that violate the copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Posts and or comments may not include false or misleading representations of affiliation with any other person or entity. A member may not employ false identifiers to impersonate any person or entity or to misrepresent or disguise the true origin of any content.
- The member’s name must be provided in all posts and or comments.
User acknowledges all Content, including but not limited to, images, graphics, logos, icons, text, captions, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software (individually and collectively “Content”), contained on www.thelinkedincollective.co.uk (the “Site”) or as part of The LinkedIn Collective (the “Membership”) is the sole and exclusive property of Red Door Communications Ltd, and the compilation of the Content on the Site and the Membership is the sole and exclusive property of Red Door Communications Ltd.
User may not transfer her/his subscription, transfer Content, sell, lease, assign, or give away or anything similar thereof to a third party.
By becoming a User you may use The LinkedIn Collective Membership for professional use in the normal course of your business and for personal use.
User may not use The LinkedIn Collective Membership for other people or other businesses. Each subscription is an individual account for one (1) sole member.
User may not use Content in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute.
User may not use Content in a defamatory or other unlawful manner.
The rights granted to User are non-transferable and non-sublicensable (User cannot transfer, license, or sub-license to anyone else).
Cancellations and Refunds
Subscriptions created will not automatically cancel. If you would like to cancel a monthly subscription, you may do so at any time. However, please note that in order to not get billed for next month you must cancel 5 days before you would next be charged. Once cancelled, you will no longer be charged going forward.
Upon cancellation of a subscription month-to-month members will only continue to have access to all Content purchased through to the end of their payment month in which you cancelled, this includes access to the The LinkedIn Collective LinkedIn Group.
For example if you joined on 20th of the month, you would need to cancel by the 15th of the month to avoid being charged, but you would continue to receive access to all membership features up to the 19th.